Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Follw me on Twitter

Hi,
I'm getting excited as the launch of teaching over the internet is only a few days away. I know I sound excited over something people are using, that is the internet, time and time again, but I've been teaching Spiritual Development for years in small private classrooms and now, I can start teaching value to clients overseas and from all over the world!
For all my clients in the US, UK and Asia and eastern Australia, you now can log in, and start learning whenever it suits you! I look forward to sharing and giving you more and more spiritual lessons and look forward to your input.
Today, Im interested in how you find your 'Inner Peace' every day? Do you meditate regularly, walk in Mother Nature or chill out with friends? Everyone finds it differently, but as long as you go to your place within, and become peaceful every day, your health and life will improve dramatically!
Light and Love..................Margit x

1 comment:

  1. Margit- the internet offers a whole new world of opportunity. The ability to broaden your market is limitless. Kudos on your internet venture. Look forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete